The Dordogne Intégrale is an "extreme long distance” kayaking and stand-up paddle event. It is 130km long and takes place on the river Dordogne taking participants past some of the most stunning landscapes in the Corrèze, the Lot and the Dordogne departments.
It is open to everyone, whether licensed or not and is an opportunity for keen, kayak amateurs to pitch their talents against some of the top athletes in the sport.
Practical information :
- 3 formulas: Dordogne solo, Dordogne in teams 2 to 9 and relay race 2 to 18
- All boats from 1 to 9 seats handled exclusively with a paddle are allowed, SUP included,
- You can run with or without a relay. Relays are only possible at the stages designated in the road-book,
- Competitors who don't reach Castelnaud have to stop at the first bridge encountered after 20h30. Classification by time, then by distance covered,
- Friday 14 May: meal together, 7 pm in Argentat,
- Saturday 15th May :
- Departure from Argentat at 6.30 am,
- Gastronomic meals and free evening concerts in Castelnaud under a giant big top.
- The organisation provides catering from Friday evening to Sunday 10:00 am,
- Shuttles are available on Friday evening (4pm) and Sunday morning (10am) by reservation only,
- Free camping possible in Argentat sur Dordogne and Castelnaud (with showers),
- Sea kayaks and C9 can be hired.