Bitarelle is an educational farm located in the heart of the Xaintrie area, with activities such as:
- the CAMPINO trail, with different 10 steps for children aged 3 to 6,
- the DOUGLAS trail with 13 different steps for visitors aged 7 and up,
- a thrilling Tyrolian traverse.
Spend an unforgettable family day at Bitarelle and try :
- donkey-riding (in the morning, booking required),
- a fun and educational biodiversity discovery trail , with a « talking stick » to guide you along the way.>BR>Rates : - CAMPINO Trail : 9 € - DOUGLAS trail : 12 €.
Day rates :
- Donkey ride and tree fun park : 21 € for children aged 3 to 6 and 25 € for visitors aged 7 and up.
- Discovery trail and tree fun park : 10 € and 13 €.
Open every day in July and August from 9.30am to noon and from 1.30pm to 6pm. Tree fun park open from 1.30pm to 6pm. The parc is opened from 4th april to 15th november