The holiday home "Merlières" is situated on a hill in a small, peaceful hamlet.
This spacious and well-appointed holiday home, with its traditional appearance, is ideal for 6 people.
It consists of a house and an outbuilding forming a private courtyard between their walls, closed by a gate, and ending with a large shaded terrace from which you can enjoy the view over the valley and the lake.
About 3 kilometres away by car is the impressive Lac du Causse with its 90 hectares, where you can sunbathe, swim and practice various water sports. The surrounding area invites you to go for a walk and to recharge your batteries.
Don't forget to visit the lively town of Brive-la-Gaillarde and the surrounding castles such as Turenne, a town that has been awarded the title of "Most Beautiful Village in France".
This holiday home is a renovated and well-equipped house, with all the comforts for 6 people:
- Entrance and functional kitchen equipped (dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, wood cooker, fridge/freezer, quality crockery and cutlery, numerous household appliances)
- Dining room, lounge with sofa, armchairs, large flat screen TV
- Outside laundry room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, gas cooker, fridge
- 3 bedrooms with double bed 140cm x 190cm + blankets
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin
- Separate toilet
- Corridor with iron and ironing board, hoover, cot and baby chair on request
- Private courtyard Parking + Garage
- Terrace with barbecue, garden furniture (6 persons), deckchairs
- Outside WC
- Clothes line
Service on site
- Animals allowed except in the rooms
- Sheets and towels not provided (Sheet rental optional)
- Towels to take away
- Generally no smoking inside
- Wifi not available