Campsite located 2 km from Pompadour, the famous horse centre since the creation by the King, in 1761of the no less famous stud farm, which became the birthplace of this breed in the 19th century. The Marquise de Pompadour, Louis XV's favorite, was given the castle in 1745. 9 bungalows, 1 chalet,4 mobil-homes and 26 pitches. Summer activities for children, pétanque, table tennis. Heated swimming pool.