15th century castle, entirely restored. Located 3 km from Clergoux, in a magnificent green setting and surrounded by ponds, the Domaine de Sédières, property of the Corrèze Departmental Council, offers you all year round the practice of physical activities and outdoor leisure activities:
- a labelled leisure cycling base with 12 marked routes from 5 to 96 km and 6 road routes from 23 to 84 km
- a free Bike Park open to all
- rental of mountain bikes of all sizes (20" to 29"), electric bikes and child seats
- a trial mountain bike area open to all with free access
- 3 specific nature race courses marked out from the castle (1 green circuit 5.2 km, 1 blue circuit 9 km, 1 red circuit 14 km)
- 3 signposted walking routes starting in front of the castle (the 5.2 km tour of the lakes, the 15 km grand tour of Sédières, and the 9 km natural sensation hunters)
- A permanent orienteering course of different levels
- 2 free "treasure hunt" courses and a Terra Aventura geocaching course
- A 160-metre long zip line, Mondays and Wednesdays from 3pm to 6pm, from 11 July to 28 August
- A kite building and flying workshop, Mondays, 3 sessions at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm, from 11 July to 28 August
- Archery initiation, Mondays and Wednesdays from 3pm to 6pm, from 11 July to 28 August
Large free car park...
Throughout the summer, the castle houses a temporary exhibition and has a pleasant terrace for a drink or a meal.
Throughout the summer, the Sédières estate offers sports activities, aperitif concerts, shows for young audiences, shows in partnership, music...
From 6 years old
For mountain-biking fans: rental, guided trails and biking courses, plus an introduction to orienteering and Nordic hiking.